PC600 Touch Screen System
An ideal solution for today's small business
A touch screen proximity badge terminal,are, the PC600 terminal uses Ethernet communications to connect to your LAN (local area network or WAN (wide area network). Employees enter PIN numbers or proximity badges to punch in and out, transfer departments or enter tips and amounts. Supervisors can add employees, edit punches and message employees directly at the terminal for fast and effective workforce management.
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 64 MB Flash
- Employee Capacity: 1,000
- Hardware Department Capacity: 500
- Transaction Capacity: 100,000
- Battery Backup: 8 Years (Lithium Coin Cell)
- On-board relay for bell ringing or access control.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C / 32 ~ 122°F
- Operating Humidity: 20 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 8 x 4.75 x 1.5 in. (203 x 120.7 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.64 kg.)
- Power: Terminal input: 12V @ 1A
- Wall adapter input: 100-240V - 50~60Hz 0.5A