Amano CP-5000 Electronic Time Clock - Discontinued
Amano's CP-5000 Electronic Time Clock helps you keep your payroll recording accurate while providing an economical time and attendance solution for small businesses.
As a fully automatic time recorder, Amano's CP-5000 time clock automatically draws-in the time card and lines-up the time card for the next punch. An optical sensor detects the previous punch to ensure accuracy of all punches.
Amano CP-5000 Time Clock Overview
- Auto-alignment makes messy time cards a thing of the past.
- Time clock usage helps reduce errors and minimizes employee time obfuscation.
- Unique technology prevents messy time card printing.
- Capability to punch even during power outages.
Amano CP-5000 Time Clock Features
- Automatically draws-in time card and aligns to next punch position.
- Display: date, time, and day of week.
- Imprint can be formatted for a two-digit year, month, day, date, and hour.
- Rugged, fast dot-matrix printer.
- Built-in Buzzer.
- Resets time after long power outages.
- Automatic adjustment for Daylight Savings Time.
- Adjustable time card slot accepts most time cards.
- 80 weekly program steps to activate features.
- Imprints are staggered from day to day, making punch review easy.
- Optional power reserve to provide functionality when power is disrupted.
Amano CP-5000 Time Clock Specifications
- Dimensions: 12.3" H x 10.2" W x 6.1" D (313 mm x 259 mm x 155 mm)
- Weight: 9.66 lbs. (4.38 kg)
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz
- Operating Tempature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Amano CP-5000 Time Clock Options
- Battery for functionality during power outages.
- Two color printing (black and red).
- Signal-relay kit to signal bells and horns.